Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am a man of few words

That is all.




































Well good evening everyone on this extremely short post on Looks Like Coffee Tastes Like Juice. Anyway while I was suppose to post last week (please excuse my lateness) I was also suppose to be on vacation in Ottawa/Montreal which put me out of posting up until now. Well it's good to be here posting and reading whatever I missed, so how is everyone else doing recent?

Well recently it’s been a good week for movie goers with Up and Drag Me To Hell coming this week but also the real news for everyone is the announcement of Toy Story 3 that and Ben Stiller is working on a new Zoolander movie!



Unfortunately I don't have any music to download today, but I do have some videos I'll like to show. Also I'll try to find some Moody Blues albums for my next post in the year 2050 but without further ado here to play you out here is the talent of Mr. Glenn Gould and Keyboard Cat!